The A9-UHS2-03 Device Test Fixture enables designers to verify compliance of UHS-II card components and devices to the SD Card Association UHS-II PHY Test Specification. The test fixture provides an SMA interface between UHS-II components and analysis equipment. Transmitter and receiver compliance testing and return loss measurements can be achieved using the A9-UHS2-03 Device Test Fixture.
- Compliance testing of UHS-II with bus speeds up to 1.56Gb/s.
- SMA connections for access to D0, D1, and RCLK differential signals.
- Test point access to legacy SD card signals.
- Measurement of power consumption of 1.8V and 3.3V on UHS-II cards.
- s-parameter file for de-embedding the effects of the test fixture.
Each A9-UHS2-03 Device Test Fixture includes the following items:
- Test fixture board
- Typical s-parameter file
- Through board for use in calibration
- Two phase matched SMA cables
- User Manual
- Hardwood carrying case