Electronic Test and Measurement Techinician Position
Astek has an immediate opening for a Test and Measurement Technician with experience working in an electronic lab environment setting up automated tests using a Test Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for using Test Executive type software (Labview,etc) to setup and make measurements on both analog and digital products. This position requires experience using equipment such as Oscilloscopes, VNAs, Spectrum Analyzers, Pulse Generators and controlling them with a Test Executive.
- Experience and Skills
- - Experience with testing and measurement of electronic equipment
- - Exerience with at least one type of Test Executive
- - Fundamental understanding of analog and digital circuits
- - This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience
The ideal candidate should have least 4 years of related work experience in a similar capacity. The candidate should also have obtained Technical Training from a recognized educational institution or the military. Fluency in English will be essential. Candidates must have US citizenship or current authorization to work in the US. At this time, Astek is not offering travel expenses for interviews or relocation expenses and candidates should already be located in Colorado. The work site for this position is located in Colorado Springs Colorado.