Astek has a position for a Test Engineer working at both the Wafer and Packaged Die level. The individual will be responsible for developing test programs for high-speed electronic components. The candidate must be able to understand high-speed electronic circuits and create test programs for them.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- BSEE or BSCE degree
- 5 Years minimum experience in IC Test Engineering
- Strong programming and debug skills
- Experience testing and/or characterizing at the wafer level
- Experience writing and using test programs for IC package test
- Good background in both digital and analog test methodology
- Good understanding of high-speed PLL and Serdes operation
- Experience writing programs and/or using the Verigy/Advantest 93K Test Platform or something similar
- Familiar with test methodologies for IC's operating in the gigahertz speed range
- Experience using Labview or similar type test software
- Ability to set priorities, work independent and achieve overall program goals
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with a variety of technical professionals
- Strong documentation skills
- Broad knowledge of basic lab equipment (scopes, logic analyzers, etc) and excellent debug skills
Candidates should have a minimum of a four year technical degree and five years experience. Candidate must have US citizenship or current authorization to work in the US.
Interested applicants should apply online and include a short cover letter describing your background and desired salary level as well as any points of emphasis that you feel would make you an ideal candidate for this position.
Astek is not offering support for Visa applications and is not offering any moving or travel expenses. Candidate must be willing to re-locate to the Colorado Springs, Co area.
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and will approach problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution Candidate must have US citizenship or current authorization to work in the US. This job is in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area and relocation reimbursement is not being offered.