The Astek A73208-PCI 8Gb/s PCIe Switch HBA (A73208) provides external PCIe connectivity for applications needing low-latency, high-speed, high-bandwidth performance. The A73208 enables external direct connect PCIe Gen3 between servers and NVMe JBOFs and avoids any latency issues caused by protocol conversions.
Key features of the A73208-PCI:
1) HHHL form factor
2) Gen3 8Gbps PLX PEX9733 PCI Switch, Rev B0
3) x16 Gen3 Host Interface
4) Quad x4 External (x16) SFF-8644 connectors,
5) External UART provides CLI that allows FW Updates, access to HBA status/test functions, software configurability and customization
6) 100% compliant with the PCI SIG External Cable Interface Revision 3.0, Version 0.7 (Default sideband configuration). Currently this is the only card available this is 100% PCI SIG compliant.
7) Mini-SAS HD Sideband signals are configurable to allow a 100Mhz differential PCIe reference clock and various hard PCIe Resets
8) Support SRIS, SRNS and Non-SRIS
9) All Passive Cooling (No Active Fans required)
||External Gen3 PCIe, x16, 2x8, 2x4x4 and 4x4.PCIe HBA